zondag 17 maart 2013

Welcome

Hi, I'm Wendy and from now on I will host this blog. You're welcome to check it ones in a while.

What is the use of another blog on vintage sewing machines? Well I think there is no use, but I got a little crazy over those wonderful machines and just can't get over it. My family gets a bit annoyed by me so I thought I will just blog my heart out. There might be anyone out there that is as mad as I am.

Secondary I needed a place where I could save my links on restoring vintage sewing machines. You also might find them handy.

Now a little about me. I'm Wendy, 40, married to a very understanding DH and mother of twins aged 6. Very busy being a mother, wife, owner of a quilt studio and many other things.
I love to sew by machine and hand, quilt, knit, read, gardening, blog, homemaking and everything all over again. I have too little hours in a day and too few days in a week. I live in the Netherlands (Europe) so once in a while there will be some text in Dutch. Excuse me if my English is not exactly right. You may understand me anyhow.
That's it for now, have a nice day!


2 opmerkingen:

  1. beste Wendy,

    heb jij soms enig idee of er nog een handleiding voor de singer 412G bestaat?

    bij Singer België hebben ze me enkel kunnen verderhelpen met de handleiding van een gelijkaardige machine...

    alvast bedankt!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. hallo Miriam,

      Ik zie je berichtje nu pas, ik hoop dat het antwoord niet te laat is. Helaas heb ik ook geen boekje van de 412G. Ik struin al een poosje internet af, maar kan het niet vinden. Ik help me nu met een handleiding voor de 411, daar kom ik qua onderhoud en basis instellingen een heel eind mee, maar hoe het met de schuifjes optimaal werkt is nog een raadsel.... Ik houd me aanbevolen!
      Groetjes,

      Wendy

      Verwijderen